Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER
Actually i m a music lover & i m crazy about bollywood songs and i know there r a lot of Hindi music lovers out there searching the net all the time for downloads and they have search many site so I have decided to help them by providing them the songs.
Important information about the site is None of the songs available for download on this site/blog which are uploaded by myself and none are hosted by Blogspot.com/Blogger.com and neither do I own the servers that host these songs. I only provide links to files that are already uploaded and are freely available.i have taken these links from another sites like www.wallpaperspecial.com,www.bollyfm.net etc. u can also download songs from these sites. I have created this site only for entertainment there no intention to hurt others so If anyone have any legal obligation about downloading files from this site then please inform me i promise i'll delete all links form my site..

A.Mishra
signature of owner

No comments: